Monday 12 April 2010

P.O.A.....


I am planning to email my selected designers initially and try and collect responses that way but if I have no luck I shall phone them which I think may work better.
These below are the designers contact details that I have collected.


These are the questions i have prepared to ask my selected designers...
This is a draft of one of the email that I sent to Shaz Madni... obviously for each of the designers I have contacted I have introduced myself differently... these emails will hopefully bring some helpful, inspiring information for me to add to my design context book.


Email to Si Scott above.

Email to Alex Trochut above.

Email to Alison Carmichael.

Email to Keetra Dean Dixon

I would like to email Masha Karpushina but I am struggling to find a email address for her, I am going to see if I can contact her through Behance.


No comments:

Post a Comment